End User License Agreement
THE SUBJECT OF THE USER AGREEMENT
This End User License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the use of services of the educational platform open.etu.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Platform) by the User. The User is a natural person who has duly acceded to this Agreement.
The Agreement enters into force from the moment the User agrees to its terms by registering and is valid for the entire time of provision and use of services.
THE USER IS ENTITLED TO:
- Use the content posted on the Platform in any way that is not contradicting the terms of this Agreement.
- Contact the Platform administration to resolve any disputes.
- Use all content of the Platform free of charge for personal purposes not involving commercial benefit.
THE ADMINISTRATION IS ENTITLED TO:
Change the design, content, or list of services, modify or supplement the scripts, software, and other objects used in the operation of the Platform at any time.
If necessary, send email messages to users regarding the use of the Platform.
THE USER UNDERTAKES:
Take proper measures to ensure the security of personal login and password or access to the Platform.
Regularly review the contents of this Agreement in order to become acquainted with its changes in a timely manner.
Be fully responsible for any action taken using the user's account and for any consequences that may have resulted or resulted from its use.
CODE OF HONOR
All users who enroll in the course accept the following rules:
- My responses to assignments are the result of my own work, except for those assignments that explicitly permit cooperation.
- I will not share with anyone else my assignment solutions.
- I will not dishonestly improve my results.
RIGHTS TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE PLATFORM
All results of intellectual activity used and posted on the Platform are the intellectual property of their rightholders. The intellectual property laws of the Russian Federation as well as relevant international legal conventions protect the results of intellectual activity.
No content may be reproduced, reworked, distributed, framed, published, downloaded, transmitted, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part without the prior permission of the copyright holder, except for cases where the copyright holder has explicitly expressed its consent to the free use of the material by any person and except for cases provided under this Agreement and the Russian legislation in force.